Parsons Recognizes Employee Volunteerism through its Volunteer of the Year Program
Parsons is pleased to announce that eight employees have been selected as 2019 Volunteer of the Year winners through its program that recognizes employees for their volunteerism. Winners were selected from across the corporation.
Changing the World Award
- Jason Townsell (Partners for Water, Inc.)
Making a Difference
- Acacia Moore (Harvest for Health, Habitat for Humanity, Kids to Love, AIM Ministry, Jazz in the Park, UNCF)
- Tom Corej (Dulles South Food Pantry, Little Free Library Program)
- Kyle Garrison (Aspire 2 Inspire Program)
- Mohammed Yousef (Emergency Architecture & Human Rights)
- Katie Schieck (Calgary Catholic Immigration Society)
- Debbie Brown (Diamond Blackfan Anemia Foundation)
- Matt Champagney (Waterville Valley Adaptive Sports)
“Parsons employees give generously of their time and talents, and we’re proud to recognize these eight winners for their volunteerism,” said Debra Fiori, Chief Human Resources Officer. “We appreciate their dedication to helping others and commend them for making a difference in their communities.”
To honor the commitment of these dedicated employees, Parsons donates to the charity or charities of their choice.
Established in 2017, the Parsons Volunteer of the Year program builds on the corporation’s tradition of improving the quality of life in the communities where it does business. Through its Parsons Gives Back program, the corporation supports nonprofit organizations that mirror our six core values: safety, quality, integrity, diversity, innovation, and sustainability.