Six Technical Experts Named to Parsons Fellows Program
Parsons announced that six technical experts have been selected for the corporation’s Fellows Program — a think tank to solve technical challenges through tactical/real-time problem solving, strategic research and development, as well as best practice improvements.
The 2019 Fellows Program participants are Jack Ajrab, Senior Project Engineer; Seth Condell, NY/NJ Regional Bridge Practice Lead; Dr. Mark Gerken, Chief Scientist; Nicholas Jackson, Cyber Thaumaturgy Director; Tim Owen, Director Advanced Programs, Chief Engineer; and Dr. Jerome Zadnik, Division Director, Intelligence Support Services.
“The Parsons Fellows Program continues to promote innovation in solving our customers’ most difficult technical challenges,” said Virginia Grebbien, Parsons Chief Marketing Officer and Executive Sponsor of the Fellows Program. “This year’s group of new Fellows are leading the way in cyber security operations, moveable bridges, remote sensing, cloud solutions and artificial intelligence, demonstrating the role that Parsons plays in providing mission critical solutions and developing our top technical talent.”
- Jack Ajrab joined Parsons in 2005 and has more than 22 years’ experience in project management, design, inspection, condition evaluation, and rehabilitation of complex bridges.
- Seth Condell joined Parsons in 1998 and has more than 20 years of experience as a structural engineer and manager specializing in the design, rehabilitation, and inspection of long-span and moveable bridges
- Dr. Mark Gerken joined Parsons in 2007 and currently serves as the Principal Investigator on a variety of programs addressing challenging problems from data mining and knowledge discovery to sensemaking and multi-hypothesis reasoning.
- Nicholas Jackson joined Parsons in 2007 and has more than 15 years of experience supporting cybersecurity operations, engineering, and development for the U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
- Tim Owen joined Parsons in 2004 and currently serves as Subject Matter Expert and Parsons Chief Engineer supporting the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) with orchestrating development and operationalization of a next generation enterprise security ecosystem.
- Dr. Jerome Zadnik joined Parsons in 2000 and is an internationally recognized expert in electromagnetic compatibility engineering.
Established in 2017, the Parsons Fellows Program recognizes Parsons’ top technical talent; fosters engagement, mentorship, and retention; and promotes innovation in solving difficult technical challenges. The 2019 group will be inducted in June.