Designed With You In Mind
One thing you shouldn’t have to worry about is whether your benefits have you covered. Our competitive benefits package exceeds the needs of our employees with curated plans and programs that help with everything from health and retirement planning to career development and work-life balance. We know that providing a better quality of life for our employees enables you to focus on the projects that provide a better quality of life for others.
For more information about our complete offerings, explore our benefits categories below, and discover how we developed plans designed with you in mind.
Health And Wealth
Often considered as the core offerings in a benefits package, our health plan choices and financial resources are fully comprehensive and provide many options to help our employees stay both physically and financially healthy.
- We offer medical plans through large, national carriers with the choice of PPO, HDHP, or HMO networks.
- Employer funded Health Savings Account
- Comprehensive dental and vision plans offered through large national carriers
- Robust Employee Assistance Program
- We offer two retirement vehicles:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) with company match
In addition to our retirement savings options, we offer other additional financial security insurance to keep you protected.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability (STD) and Long-Term Disability (LTD)
- Business Travel/Accident Insurance
- Parsons Federal Credit Union
Opportunities And Growth
We want to make your career at Parsons a long and fruitful one, and are committed to helping you succeed through a variety of training and development initiatives:
- Mentoring programs that match you with a mentor within the company based on your interests or needs.
- Early Career Professional, Leadership, and Management Programs that prepare employees for entry- and mid-level leadership roles and promotes OneParsons through cross-company collaboration and networking activities with executive leaders (learn more).
- Training and certification support and reimbursement.
- Comprehensive collection of training modules to advance your career.
- Should you have a desire to further your education, we offer a robust tuition reimbursement program so you can continue your studies.
- In addition to the educational resources available to our employees, we offer several undergraduate scholarships to our employees’ dependents. These scholarships are awarded through an application process.
Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is a pivotal part of our culture. We are committed to honoring each employee’s unique voice, empowering them to be their authentic selves. Visit our Diversity, Equity, And Inclusion page to learn more about what Parsons is doing to promote diversity in our workforce, our markets, our suppliers, and our services.
Parsons Gives Back
We have actively participated in the communities where we do business and where we live and work since our inception in 1944. Our community involvement reflects many of the values we hold as a company, including our core values. Virtually everything we do gives back by adding social, economic, and environmental value.
The company gives back through charitable contributions in cash, in-kind donations, and employee volunteerism at company-sponsored events for Bridges to Prosperity, Habitat for Humanity, the Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors, and other philanthropic organizations benefitting schools, shelters, and people with special needs (learn more).
Flexibility And Well-Being
Our employees and their well-being come first, which is why we offer various flexible work options and competitive leave programs. Our goal is to best accommodate you and your busy schedule—both personally and professionally— to achieve optimal success and job satisfaction.
- 9/80 Flexible Work Schedule: The optional 9/80 work schedule offers eligible US employees the ability to work 80 hours over nine days and take every other Friday off. You can enjoy a three-day weekend every other weekend!
- No-Meeting Fridays: We have a work culture of no-meeting Fridays, in which meetings, events, and activities that aren’t mission essential or customer required don’t take place on Fridays. You can focus on getting work done without interruptions and/or take advantage of your 9/80 designated Friday off.
- Competitive PTO With No Accrual Caps: We offer competitive paid-time-off (PTO)/sick leave packages based on employee classification and years of service with no accrual caps year over year.
- Floating Holidays for US/Non-Union/Non-SCA Employees: We provide paid holiday time where holiday hours may be taken at any time, giving you the ability to observe and celebrate the holidays of your choosing. This perk doesn’t just apply to US federally observed holidays, either. Floating holidays accommodate our diverse and geographically dispersed workforce.
- Paid Parental Leave: Parental leave is an inclusive, company-paid benefit available for new parents who qualify to receive 80 hours of full paid leave for a birth or adoption.
- Our Parsons Wellness for Life Program offers a wide variety of activities in different categories and activities to encourage a well-balanced, healthy lifestyle that meets you where you are today.
- For participating in our Wellness for Life Program, you are eligible for
- a $30 monthly wellness credit
- up to $150 in wellness rewards at the end of the year by participating in various challenges.
- Employee referral program with cash bonus incentives
- Employee recognition program
- Pet insurance
- Identity protection
Supporting Our Military
We are committed to supporting our active-duty military and returning veterans by offering robust leave and benefits focused on providing everything you need to ensure that you and your family are prepared.
- 60 months of paid active-duty military leave
- Up to 80 hours of paid time off for transitioning back to civilian life
Visit our military page to take a deeper look into our rich culture for active-duty military and veterans – click here for more information.