Early Talent Program
Our Early Talent Program (ETP) encompasses our collegiate Internship Program and Early Career Development Program. We are committed to assisting our young professionals as they imagine what’s next for themselves and elevate their careers. Employees and interns from around the globe gain real-world experience while making a valuable impact through our program. Learn more about the Parsons Early Talent Program below.
Early Career Development Program
Our Early Career Development (ECD) Program supports the growth of recent graduates and young professionals by providing development and networking resources for employees with five years or less of working experience.
Our program is designed to help advance early careers by having recent graduates work closely with a range of managers invested in your development.
We allow our employees to design their own career paths and explore their potential. We encourage our people to imagine with us, achieve with us, and grow with us.
Elevate Your Career
- Become an ECD regional representative at your local office
- Network with executives through various speaker series such as: Meet The Markets — where the business unit presidents give an overview of their markets and conduct a Q&A
- Participate in our Early Management Acceleration Program, which targets high-performing employees with the potential to succeed in higher roles
- Participate in formal mentoring & opportunities to network with Parsons Fellows, our top technical experts within the company
- Engage in professional development competitions, such as the global Enginuity competition
- 40 Regional Representatives
- Over 3,000 Young Professionals
- Large ECD Hubs: Charlotte, NC, Huntsville, AL, San Diego CA, Norcross, GA, Indianapolis IN, Alberta CAN, Dubai UAE, Doha Qatar, Abu Dhabi
- 2021 engagement opportunities included: Axe throwing, baseball games, hockey games, Top Golf, holiday parties, canoe/kayaking, and lunch & learns.
Tamkeen means empowerment, and that’s what our Tamkeen Program in Saudi Arabia is all about.
Our objective is to empower graduate engineers with the skills and knowledge to excel and to help Parsons achieve its strategic goals by developing future leaders and technical specialists.
The Tamkeen Program is a one-year program offered to our Saudi employees. The program is divided into two phases to help advance each individuals skills.
The first phase offers several benefits to participants:
- Receive ongoing feedback and development opportunities
- Get help navigating your career based on your chosen discipline and its requirements
- Participate in knowledge sharing and increase professional networking opportunities
- Receive support for your transitioning role as a young professional
The second phase assigns participants to projects, where you can hone the knowledge and skills gained in phase one while getting real-world experience.
Our goal for the Intern Program is to provide a valuable experience that is personal, educational, and intentional. We are committed to treating our interns like regular, full-time employees in the sense that we allow you to get involved in meaningful work.
Our agile culture allows us to get our interns working directly and hands-on with the various projects for our customers. Many of our teams also allow opportunities for you to get involved with other facets of the company. We want to expose our interns to all that we have to offer.
We strive to integrate mentorships, career development webinars, and social events to ensure that you are getting the most out of your time with us and being given opportunities to grow your network with your fellow interns and other employees within the company. Our initiative is to deliver a better world, and in doing that, we must invest in the future, which is YOU. Let us help you jump-start your career.
Still have some remaining questions? Check out our Intern FAQ’s here!