TRAINING: Dark Web Immersion | October 2023
Our October Dark Web Immersion Course is designed to provide a secure environment where researchers and analysts can develop a foundational knowledge of dark web networks and the content found therein. This course applies CASO methodology to the task of discovery and enumeration of entities on the dark web, and showcases a variety of tools and methods to maintain privacy and security while conducting online operations. Through hands-on practical exercises and live demonstrations, we will help you gain an understanding of dark web research tradecraft which can be used to uncover risks to you, your organization, or your assets.
Dark Web Immersion Course Skills And Outcomes
– Safe and secure configuration and access to multiple dark web networks
– Employ the best techniques in privacy and security to manage attribution
– Advanced methods and search techniques for discovery of dark web content
– Learn workflows for enumerating email addresses, PGP keys, and online aliases across the dark web
– Obtain a free, open source toolkit and knowledge to conduct passive dark web investigations
– Understand dark web tradecraft for effective, credible engagement with dark web actors
Dark Web Immersion Quick Facts
– 5-day all-inclusive training program.
– Gain an understanding of dark web tradecraft.
– Conduct effective research on the dark web using a variety of tools and methods.
– Get hands-on with Tor, I2P, and other dark web networks.
– Discover new networks and employ methods to track activity from the dark to surface web.
– Explore private communications and file share methods on the dark web.
– Understand cryptocurrency and financial analysis.
2023 Course Dates And Delivery
– June 19 – 23, 2023
– Oct 30 – Nov 3, 2023
Our Dark Web Immersion course can be taken in-person, on-location in one of our state-of-the-art classrooms located in Herndon, VA or Fayetteville, NC. Mobile training teams are available to host specially-tailored courses in your location.
To register or inquire about pricing information for our October Dark Web Immersion course, email [email protected].
For more information about all of our available training courses, visit our training and readiness page.