- This event has passed.
TRAINING: CASO™ II | March
We provide technical and operational services and training and readiness solutions to public and private enterprises to discretely mitigate vulnerabilities derived from physical, technical, and criminal threats against their operations, infrastructure, personnel, resources and intellectual property. Our immersive AD², CASO, CASO Specialty and Commercial Signature Reduction (CSR) courses ensure you are always getting the most current and relevant instruction for today’s information environment. Also, we create readiness programs that can we can customize for your organizational requirements. For additional options and pricing, contact us. For more information about all of our available training courses, visit our training and readiness page. To read more about our March CASO™ II readiness program, see below.
The CASO II Course takes advanced digital researchers and trains them to strategically target big data sets to extract time-sensitive digital artifacts and synthesize streamlined reports across multiple domains. This course empowers end users to become capable analysts with
the skills and tools necessary to operate in teams or autonomously in a fast-paced operational environment. Graduates will be able to translate digital environments into production of easily understandable outcomes to aid decision makers This course is for government only and CASO I grads.
CASO™II: Quick Facts
– 32-40-hour Training Program
– Aimed at Analytical Fusion Cell professionals
– Focused on product development aligned to TTPs and SOPs
– Ideal for those seeking better quality in analytical products, reports, and Commander’s Update Briefings
– Secure training environment to include managed attribution solutions
– Outcome-driven workflow integration exercises
– Combination of individual and team-based learning under supervision of world-class digital research subject matter experts
– Course discounts available when combined with other Parsons offerings
CASO II Online Open Enrollment Course Dates:
– March 20 – March 24, 2023
– September 4 – 8, 2023
To register for the March CASO™ II readiness program and for pricing information, please email [email protected].